This probably belongs down near the beginning of the blog but it was written on June 14, 2011. Now I’ve decided to include it on this blog.
You should always see a doctor if you have at least half the following problems:
· unexplained, long term or frequent sadness
· anxiety including feeling jittery, wanting to hide or panic attacks
· unexplained weight loss OR weight gain – most people say this should have happened in the last six months, but if you can narrow it down to any six month period, I say it counts
· changes in your personality or reactions, such as from calm and collected to angry and abrasive or the opposite
· you’re often angry or dissappointed with yourself
· losing jobs because you’re “too slow,” because you get nervous or because you can’t concentrate