Everyone needs time for themselves. Your Self is your soul and it needs time to refresh and replenish. It’s hard to find time for yourself, but you can make a time to be alone and/or do other things just for yourself. Here are some suggestions on how to do that:
- Organize your errands and grocery shopping to be done on one or two days per week;
- Only vacuum on one day per week and then only do the main “traffic” areas;
- Go to a park, library, book store or coffee shop and sit alone. You can write, read, eat, drink or just look around, but enjoy this time for your self;
- Wake up 15-60 minutes earlier than normal and spend that time doing something you enjoy;
- Write in a journal. Keep a record of what you’ve done right and try to think of three or more things to record.