I didn’t come up with a title for R yet, but I found the following quote to be quite inspirational:
Put it on your fridge for a couple of days as a reminder and then re-visit this prompt. This time, spend 15 minutes writing a plan on how you’re going to wipe out procrastination. Put it on the fridge and use it as a checklist to start writing consistently on your own terms.”
This comes from FictionAddiction.net.
I wanted to share this with everyone who has problems with procrastination. Try it out and see if it helps you.
- Do you procrastinate? (jeancogdell.com)
- Procrastination is the name of the Devil! (karensamenow.wordpress.com)
- The Dissertation: A Procrastinator’s guide (dogearedkindle.com)
- 3 Ways To Tackle Your Procrastination Problem (fastcompany.com)
- The Art Of Procrastination (sjwhitney.com)
- Procrastination Sucks! But what is it telling me? (kathyarchersblog.com)