There is a decent reason I have only posted once in October 2013 for this blog: I have another blog with two October 2013 posts on it (so far). It’s called Addicted to The Sims or Sims 2 & 3 for short. There, I am telling fellow “Simmers” how-to build a Sim house (or lot) from a “real life” house plan.
Explaining how to do something isn’t easy, but I think it’s worth the time and effort. These posts use my love for words, my Architectural Drafting abilities and the main reason I “play” The Sims 2 or 3 — to “build” lots. Oh, I sometimes create a Sim or a Sim family and play with them for a while, but I only have one “family” that I’ve stuck with for any length of time.
Please check out Addicted to The Sims and see lots of pictures. It tells you part of what I do with my spare time and/or as procrastination. Most of the time, I don’t see it as procrastination because it uses one or more of my abilities. Sometimes I use what I “learn” from “playing” The Sims 3 (mostly) and The Sims 2 in my stories and my posts are Writing, aren’t they?
- Building a house for The Sims – Part two (addictedtothesims.wordpress.com)
- Building a house for The Sims – Part one (addictedtothesims.wordpress.com)
- Why I Love The Sims (kristinjeaneen.wordpress.com)
- The Sims Franchise and the Meaning of Life (jhhkbuij.wordpress.com)
- SUTDIO VOICES: The first thing that sparked my interest – Sims 2! (sutdio.wordpress.com)