Hello, this is TheresaJewel and I just deleted a second “blog post” that was pure spam. It was supposedly written to ask you for donations by Dr. Nguyen Duc Kien, the Chairman of the Hanoi FC Vietnam. According to Wikipedia, Dr. Kien does exist, but why is he asking for funding when he has a “personal fortune estimated at over $90 million US dollars“?
I looked through a few of the proposed links and found this junk posted on the blog(s) of another person or two in addition to both of mine.
How do people keep hacking WordPress? What is it about WordPress that allows such easy access? I’m 99.9% sure no person figured out my new password, because I changed it to something I need to look up every time I sign in.
I decided to create a poll. This is for anyone with a blog, but I definitely want to hear from all WordPress users.
Thank you for your advice.
- “You’ve Been Hacked” – WordPress Blog Security (mlmblog.net)
- Large Botnets Attack WordPress And Joomla (techweekeurope.co.uk)
- WordPress Hack: How To Deal With It? (konnectingu.com)
- Best WordPress Security Plugins (konnectingu.com)
- Find Out If Your WordPress Plugins Are No Longer In The Repository (And Potentially No Longer Safe) (business2community.com)