My full name is Theresa Jewel Ammons Pinkston and I’m a writer. I used to think my over-active imagination was a curse, but now I use it for writing and coming up with other ideas!
This is a picture recommended by WordPress and can be found in the “Media Gallery”. I actually have a much larger box (it’s one of those plastic “tubs” you buy for storage) full of notebooks and journals!!
Hopefully, I can take a photo of it and post the picture of My Writing Collection underneath this text.
Jan. 25, 2013 addition:
I finally took a picture of My Writing Collection (above) and want to share it with you. This “tub” contains notebooks, journals and binders that all have my writing in them. There are plain journals or diaries about my battle with anxiety and depression, stories, parts of the novels I’m working on, and just general writing notes or plans. In addition to this large collection, I have a file box (approx. 12″ wide) with files for short-shorts, children’s stories and more. So, what do you think? I’m also using this image as my Gravatar.
- Hello, everybody. (jewelammons.wordpress.com)
- Theory of Motivation (writtennerd.wordpress.com)
- Write on- Help I’ve swallowed a novel! (susansheldonnolen.wordpress.com)
- Nothing (strawberryindigo.wordpress.com)
- Two other blogs imported. (jewelammons.wordpress.com)
- HubPages information needed (jewelammons.wordpress.com)